Revelations!

I can't quite believe how quickly this week has flown by! I've been doing a lot of cleaning and tidying and spend most of last night sorting out stuff to sell - can't wait until it's all out of the house. Which brings me to Revelation Number 1: why is that the more you clean, the more mess and clutter that you see all around you?! It's good to start seeing a light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully I'll be ready to make some furnishing type things soon :)
















I've also been doing my post-lunch hooky on my sky blanket and for the past few days have been weaving in my ends As I Go! This is Revelation Number 2: it's so much easier to do this, takes but a few seconds and makes me feel much prouder in my blanket as I go along. If only I'd discovered this before, my other blankets would probably have been finished finished a lot sooner!!!!

You might see one end poking out half way up the blanket there - it is already woven in (get me!) - this marks the beginning of February and I'm thinking about maybe adding on a button/marker for the beginning of each month. The blanket's starting to get quite long now and I can't help but wonder how big it's going to be at the end of the year. I'm enjoying seeing the colours all come together and seeing the patterns that are starting to emerge, such as how the overcast/rainy days tend to pre/proceed the blue sky with cloudy days.

Here's hoping that the good weather lasts for us all to have a fantastic weekend

Speak soon, 

S x

Todays sky ● blue sky with clouds

Labels: , ,