Bumbling through

So far we've been able to bumble our way through the first two days of the Easter hols which has been great! Quite relaxing so far which is always a good thing.

Yesterday, whilst washing up (such a glamourous life I lead!) I suddenly noticed that our plum tree is in blossom.















Although it may not seem it, this is actually very exciting as in the (nearly) six years we've been here it's only ever fruited the once and it was a battle to get there before all the bees and wasps so I've got high hopes that this year just maybe we might have some fresh plums.

I also set to making some date flapjacks for a picnic that we were going on today















The Littlies wanted to help me out which was all well and good until I realised that what they actually wanted to do was nab all my dates! 

I've also been doing a bit of sewing in the evenings which has been great. I had a special request to make a baby journal with some personalised writing which was a lot of fun




















I've also been having a lot of fun experimenting with key fobs, which I'm going to be adding to my shop. 














Mr f&f really doesn't think that much of them - he doesn't think that having a bunch of keys hanging from his wrist is a good look! - but with three Littlies and a massive changing bag I find it brilliant as I can hang it on my wrist whilst putting little ones in their car seat and it also gives me something to grab from the bottom of my bag. Brilliant!

Hope you've all been bumbling along nicely too, 

S x

Todays sky ● grey - rain today: boo!


Labels: , , ,