The past few days have been mostly about...

...getting into the Christmas spirit!!!! I've been working on a quite a few projects all at the same time so my heads been in a bit of a spin...

...starting to quilt a table runner with my first attempt at using a walking foot. Ooohh, it took me a while to get the foot fitted properly but it seems to be working well so far. It will get a real test in the next couple of weeks so I'll report back then




















...playing with some bits and bobs to make a Christmas wreath...
 

...working on some secret Christmas presents...
...making Cranberry Sauce for Christmas Dinner. When I was a little girl, my Mum always gave me the job of making this on Christmas Eve so it holds very special memories for me. My In-Laws have also grown to love this and in recent years I have taken to making it a few weeks in advance and pouring it into sterilised jars so that I can gift one and keep one. Just perfect. And it makes the house smell all Christmassy which is one of the best bits!
(I'm not going to show you the pic 10mins later where I'd let it boil over. Oops!)
















I hope you've all had a lovely weekend getting in the festive spirit, 

S x

Todays sky ● blue with clouds


Labels: , , ,