June Siblings Together bee block ✔

How y'all doing today? It's been a busy few weeks over here and is going to continue to be so for a little while now. Did you know that five weeks today I'll be waking up at Retreat (five weeks - eek!!!). So so excited, but so much to do between now and them. It's going to be busy, busy!

High on my priority list was my June Siblings Together bee block. Last week I received the quilting supplies from Lynne and had set to prepping all my pieces.

I must take a moment to say a big thank you to all the wonderful sponsors that are supporting this bee, from feature fabrics from Moda, wadding from Lady Sew & Sew and backing fabric from many others, the generosity of the quilting community cannot be doubted!



       

            

      


Lynne asked for a Morning Star block using the fabulous PB&J range and posted an excellent tutorial if you want to make one yourself.
June Siblings Together Block by fabricandflowersuk

I had lots of fun making it, although I'd be lying if I didn't admit to feeling the pressure of making a block for such a quilting goddess!!! I still feel a bit of a quilting newbie so spent probably longer than was necessary debating fabric pairings and checking my seams, and used plenty of starch to make everything as precise as possible. Hopefully it will pass scrutiny when it reaches Lynne!

Hope you all have a great Sunday and will see you soon,

S x

Todays sky ● overcast. Meh!

Labels: , ,