December Siblings Together Bee Block ✔

This month, the lovely Hannah sent us fabric from the Pot Luck by American Jane for Moda range and asked us to make a giant 20" churn dash block based on this tutorial but enlarged (obviously!). I can't wait to see this one all together, doesn't it look all Eastery with those chicks and the colours?!


As always, a big thank you to our very generous sponsors who are making this all possible;


       

            

      


I've now had back all my blocks from last month (I squealed with excitement every time the postie bought me a package!) and can't wait to start piecing it all together. Hopefully I'll get some time over Christmas as I'm looking forward to seeing it finished!
Some giant x&+ blocks made by my bee friends!


See you soon,

Sx

Todays sky ● a bit overcast but sunny! Woo hoo!

Labels: , ,