A busy week

Hey everyone! I can't believe a week has gone by already! I had a great time at the Knitting and Stitching show, although it was very tiring (not helped by the nighttime activities of the people in our neighbouring hotel room, but let's not dwell on that!!!!) and Monday was a bit of a wipe out for me. I don't know how Lynne survived 5 whole days!!!


I've been to this show quite a few times now, and I have to say that this year I felt that there was a lot less choice of fabrics to my taste, especially dressmaking fabrics, which was a bit of a shame. I did managed to pick up these though from Fabrics Galore (which is always worth a visit!): working from top to bottom some home-dec weight for a new bag, a grey jersey for a tunic/dress (I think!) and some fleece for backing a quilt. Which takes me on to.....

....this weeks job which has been appliquéing a quilt together out of glorious Oakshotts and Aurifil, which led to....

....the need to clean the kitchen floor so that I could do some quilt basting! Please tell me it's not just me that does this?! Just some photos of the finished quilt to go and then all will be revealed on Tuesday when I take a turn on the Oakshott Blog Hop - please do check it out as there are some fabulous bloggers taking part.

The Oakshott Autumn Blog Hop

Hope you've had a great week,

Sx

Today's sky ● blue with some clouds

Labels: , , ,